Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Surprise

On September 18th I decided to write a letter to my husband. I was in the middle of typing out a "Have I told you today..." text and I stopped and thought about the last time I had hand written him something. We have done that a few times back and forth and haven't  in awhile. So, I decided to revitalize our note writing and take it up a notch and mail him a letter to make it even more special and surprising. Of course, when I publish this he will already have received the letter so to not ruin the surprise since he does read my blog. However, here is the letter that I wrote to my dear husband. (And now that I'm publishing this SO much later, he decided to wait to tell me he received my letter for about a week after he did receive it, and he wrote me and surprised me back.)

My Dearest Jon,
I hope this letter surprised you! :) I just wanted to take some time out of our busy little lives to remind you how much I love you. I can't believe we have been together for a year and a half, almost a year since you proposed, and married for three months! It'll be a year before we know it! Time flies with you're having fun though, and I know I'm having the time of my life. You really are my best friend and I'm so happy we have each other. We make the best team. If you would have asked me two years ago where I would be now, this isn't where I would have even came close to guessing, but I am more than pleasantly surprised. You completely swept me off my feet and continue to surprise me. I'm so happy to call you my husband. You are the most amazing man on the entire planet and I am beyond thankful and blessed to call you mine. I still can't believe it sometimes that we are married and have the life that we do, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm more in love with you today than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Thank you for always being so wonderful to me. Thank you for always treating me right. Thank you for always knowing how to make me smile. Thank you for being a dork with me. Thank you for your warm hugs and sweet kisses. Thank you for loving me the perfect way that you love me. I love you to the moon and back baby. Forever and always yours,
           Sara Ross

No comments:

Post a Comment